Tuesday, April 27, 2010

love.




man, it's been way to long.. i feel like i have just put everything aside with the end of school coming. I even have found it hard to make time to get in the word...i don't know if it is just stress or just lack of motivation. Though, on an up note i finally finished Crazy Love today...it took me like months haaha. One part really just hit me hard today. He asked what if we treated people the way we would treat Christ?


This was a complete call out for me... I've been struggling really bad with complaining and gossiping. I am the first one to complain about a situation, though never to help step in and fix it. I get so mad in my car at random people who can't drive and people who take too long at bank of America...I even had a nervous breakdown Sunday because my phone would not work and I could not see all my text messages and I felt like I was completely losing it...wow i am a bit of a psycho


Though if that were Jesus in the car in front of us, we would be completely patient, understanding, and compassionate. Why don't we treat every person like that. If we are the body of Christ and we here to " Love our neighbors" why are we not doing it? How are we loved so much, yet show love to others so little? These are the questions I been asking myself today…. I need to show more love, not only to the people I care bout but even my enemies and people who do not love me back. That is true love. That is Christ love.

No comments:

Post a Comment