Saturday, February 13, 2010

Women Are Fearfully and Wonderfully Made






What better day to talk about the unconditional love of God then on Valentines day..As women I think we defintly forget how fearfully and wonderfully made we are. We get this sense of doubt in us when God does not bring us the things we want or at the time we want it. Though, I am begining to realize all things work together for his good. The best timeing is on God's timing. Why as women do we feel so worthless when we do not have a man to satisfy us. Whatever happen to being romanced by the king.

Song of Solomon 2:16 My lover is mine, and I am his.


I find myself letting the devil get to me, settling for less then i deserve or sometimes not trusting what God has promised me. “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.”Though being in a long relationship i learned that I can't be complete in a man, I am complete in Christ alone. I don't have to go out persuing or looking for love because it has been here all along.



Someday my man will come, but my prince has already come:)


My Dear Child,


Everyone longs to give themselves entirely to someone, to be loved fully and exclusively in a complete relationship, but I say No, not until you are satisfied being loved by me alone. I love you, my child, but until you know satisfaction can be found only in me, you will not be capable of the perfect, human relationship I have planned for you. You can never be united with another until you are united with me, so stop planning. Stop wishing- allow me to bring that person to you. Just keep watching me, listening to and learning the things I will teach you.Do not worry or get anxious. Ignore those things you think you want; just keep watching me, or you will miss the things I have to show you.


When you are ready, I will bless you with a love greater than any you could have ever dreamed, for until the one I am preparing for you as well as you are both satisfied by my love alone, neither of you will be able to experience the wonderful love I have planned for you.Dear one, I want you to have this love. I want you to see, embodied in the flesh, a representation of your relationship with me. I want you to enjoy fully this union of beauty, perfection and love which I am offering you.Know that I love you completely.

Believe it; be satisfied.Your loving Father in Heaven


Revelation 19:11-16
A White Horse and Its Rider-Then I saw Heaven open wide—and oh! a white horse and its Rider. The Rider, named Faithful and True, judges and makes war in pure righteousness. His eyes are a blaze of fire, on his head many crowns. He has a Name inscribed that's known only to himself. He is dressed in a robe soaked with blood, and he is addressed as "Word of God." The armies of Heaven, mounted on white horses and dressed in dazzling white linen, follow him. A sharp sword comes out of his mouth so he can subdue the nations, then rule them with a rod of iron. He treads the winepress of the raging wrath of God, the Sovereign-Strong. On his robe and thigh is written, King of kings, Lord of lords.


If your doubting what God has promised you..don't.Be patient, and in the mean time be romanced by your heavenly father. How bout that verse for a prince charming on a white horse:)












No comments:

Post a Comment